alvie's genealogy spot

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Years End

Dear Readers,
This has been a very normal and very well blessed year for me and my family. Our daughter, Kim, well she wanted to learn my work and help me but it just was not her cup of tea. She found a job in Louisville, KY working as executive secretary for one of the deans in Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. She seems to love it and is now settled into her apartment.
Our son, Alan, has passed his state board examination for state licensure in the field of counseling. His wife, Tywonn, is in the midst of getting her BS degree in nursing.
At this time they are spending a good respite in the Dominican Republic assisting a local missionary who has traveled to the US.
My wife and I are just hanging out and enjoying friends. The grace of God has sustained us for another year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home